2019 Bluebird 19" 530 Lawn Aerator - Briggs & Stratton
Call for Price
Greater productivity, better maneuverability, and a user-friendly design are just a few of the outstanding features that make the 530 (19" aerating width) lawn aerator a breeze to operate. BlueBird’s patented, free-wheeling tine system allows even inexperienced users to easily aerate corners and tight areas. Operators of the 530 will appreciate its simple design and low maintenance costs. A folding handle, lift handles and semi-pneumatic front tire provide easy transport, while removable side weights offer optimal soil penetration and balance for easier slope aeration.
- Drive Train: V-Belt to Jack Shaft, Roller Chain
- Clutch Mechanism: Spring Loaded Belt Idler
- Product size, LxWxH: 57.5 in.x29.75 in.x51.5 in. (39.5 in.x29.75 in.x37 in. with handle closed)
- Weight (less fuel/water containers): 288 lb.
- Crate Dimensions L x W x H: 44 x 34 x 42.5
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Powder coat paint: Yes
- Aerating width: 19 in.
- Aerating depth: 0-3 in.
- Aerating pattern: 3.8×4.2 in.
- Number of tines: 30
- Detachable weights: Yes
- Warranty: Blue Bird Standard Engine Warranty is a 2 Year Engine Warranty for Commercial, Rental, or Residential Excluding Exceptions indicated by an (*). *3 Year Engine Warranty for Honda Engines. *3 Year Engine Warranty for Kohler Engines. *90 Day Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Commercial Use and *2 Year Briggs & Stratton Engine Warranty for Residential Use. *Hover Mowers Warranty Specific in.formation is as Follows – Hover Mower Model HM160 Engine *1 Year Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use. Hover Mower Model HM200 Engine *90 Day Commercial Use / *3 Year Residential Use.
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 950 Series
- Coring Width
- 19 in.
- Coring Depth
- 0-3 in.
- Hole Pattern
- 3.8 x 4.2 in.
- 51.5 in.
- 288 lb.
- 29.75 in.
- 57.5 in.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 950 Series